Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 11: 1/19 Bleh Kind of Day

                Today was not a very good day for my stomach.  The seasickness started again; it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as it was the very first day, so I guess that’s good.  I think it is just being at the front of the ship that really gets me sick, but let me tell you it is not fun at all!  I spent the day kind of in a daze and really didn’t do much besides sleep and eat.  I did sign up to be on an intramural soccer team though, which will hopefully be fun.  It’s 3v3 (which isn’t my favorite), on a hardwood type of surface (even though it isn’t hardwood), and in the basketball area which is pretty tiny.  It will definitely be interesting so stay tuned for how it actually goes.  Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment